Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10th Letter - sick, sick, goose!

Welp,
I'm done with this sick stuff...
I have decided I want to be healthy (;  ha..  I wish were that easy!
This week was good!  Even though I was sick.
We had lots of meetings!  Which was fun!!
Monday we had Zone activity!  (:  My favorite!  i love my zone!  But since I was sick I was sat around in my sweats while everyone else played..  ha.  But there were a few others that were playing games too..  So i wasn't completely alone (:
Then on Thursday we had interviews with President Craven.  Those are always great!  I am very grateful for him and Sister Craven!  They are amazing and help to stretch and strive to be the best I can be!  I love them!  (:
Friday we had Zone Meeting!  Which was lovely!  But I was pretty feeling pretty bad that day so our medical advisers told us I needed to go to the doctors.  So I went and he told me i had Bronchitis and Sinusitis..  REALLY?!  Yep..  So now I am on a lot of medications..  But they are helping and working!  Thank goodness!!  (:  OH!  And I am not allowed to go outside..  My poor companion..  She has been so great to me!!  I love her!!!  She is a rockstar!  (;
Well this week we will be studying Virtue!  How is everyone doing on their Christlike Attribute studies?  I hope lovely!!  i have learned a lot in these past few weeks!!  I love it!!
y'all are the best!!!
I love you!!!!
Love,
Sister Knell
oh and first sweet i ate since my fast ended.. hehe HEAVEN!!!!  I LOVE TRADER JOES!!
ps. here are some pictures from today (: yes, I am wearing a sweater and it is 76 degrees.. ha but I wanted comfort (;


 

No comments:

Post a Comment