Monday, November 4, 2013

October 28th Letter - Lots of Time in the Car

Hello y'all!!!!!

Out of time!

This week has been an AMAZING week!!!!
So last Monday as you know we had Elder Zwick and his wife come and speak to us! Then sister Blaney and I had exchanges on Thursday and Friday!  I went to Tanglewood-which is in Winston-Salem, NC (1 1/2 hour drive) and got to serve with Sister Wright!  We came out at the same time!  It was so much fun!!!  And sister Blaney stayed here in Danville, VA and Sister Bowman came here to work with her.  I love having Sister training Leaders!!  They are the BEST!!  Exchanges are the funnest things!!  I look up to those sisters so much!  They are seasoned missionaries!  Then Saturday we had another Mission Conference and got to hear from Elder Parker and Elder and Sister Kopischke!  They were hilarious!  I love sister Kopischke!  To finish off the week we had 3 investigators at church!!!!  What a wonderful week!!!  I have been spiritually feed like crazy!!!

I know the church is true!!!

I love you all so much!!

xox
Sister Knell 
my halloween pumpkin painted gold! hehe
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment