Monday, November 4, 2013

November 8th Letter - Short on Time...


Hi hi!!

So out of time!! Sorry!!!

I love you all so much!!

This week has been a good one and a rough one.. 

There was a passing of a sweet little 8 day old baby last week and we went to her funeral this week.  It was a hard one.. I kept thinking about all my sweet nieces and nephews and how much I love them and am so blessed for them and my family!  This family is a part member family and have been struggling spiritually and in many other ways..  So losing this sweet angel was even harder.  
It was interesting to be at the funeral..  It was just a graveside service. And Our bishop here spoke and then the preacher of the dad's side spoke.  The spirit was so strong and amazing when bishop Mullins was speaking.  I felt so calm and peaceful about everything.  But them the preacher spoke.. and it just didn't feel right..  

I am so grateful for the gospel!!  We are so blessed to have a loving Heavenly Father!!  And to know about the Plan of Salvation!!!

I love you all!!!

Love, 

Sister Knell

P.S!
OH!!  Transfer CALLS this Saturday, so it y'all are sending me something in the mail, it needs to get there by the 9th just in case I get transferred!

loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment