Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9th Letter - aloha providence ward


Well the time has come for me to leave my beloved Providence Ward ):
I am very very sad to have to go.  This ward has been amazing!!  I feel so blessed to have served here for so long! 
I don't have too much time because I still have a lot of packing I need to do and errands to run.
This week was a great week!!
Sister Hong and I have been blessed with so much lately!!
 
So if y'all haven't guessed yet.. the Peruvian family we have been working with didn't get baptized on the 24th of May.  some things came up and we had to push the date back to June 14th.  The two youngest are ready for that date but Antonio is not.  He has a citizenship test he needs to take before he had Lily can get married which isn't until July 7th--which he just finally found out.  So we are now pushing their date to July 19th.  the whole family!!  Which wil be amazing!  July 12th they will be getting married (:  I am so excited for them!!  Sad I won't be able to witness any of it..  but I feel so blessed to have been working with them (: they are amazing and ready!!  The gospel is amazing and brings families closer together and closer to the eternities (:  I love it!!
 
We also have a few others who have baptism dates (:
Joseph for June 28th he is solid!!  We met him street contacting a month ago!  I wish I could be there for his baptism.  He is so prepared!
Sheri June 21st (soft date) the elders just asked us to help them work with their investigator.  She is having a hard time giving up smoking.  So we think Denise will be able to help her get through it.   They have tried everything.. Now it just goes down to her agency.. so we'll see what happens.
Darren for July 5th. his girlfriend and children are members but he is not and is now interested in learning more!!  (:
 
I love all of these people so much!! so so so sad to leave them, but i am grateful to have had the chance to learn and grow with each one of them!!  I know the lord is hastening his work!  How blessed we are to be apart of it (:
 
I'm grateful to be leaving this area when it is at its highest (: Sister Hong will take great care of it (:  I am even more sad to leave her!  She is an amazing missionary!!  I loved being her companion!! (:
 
out of time!!  I love you alllll  sooooo much (:
 
Love,
 
Sister Knell
Saavedra Family (Peruvians:)
saying goodbye to the harwells with the elders.  best lesson ever!!  tangled lanturns (;
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment