Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23rd Letter - rain, pour and shine

Hi there ya little cuties (:
We have zone activity today!!  YAY!!  I am so excited!  We're going to do Minute to Win it (: but it is an hour away.. so time in writing is cut short.  SORRY!  Here are some pictures(:
This week was great!!  Three new solid investigators (: YAY!!!  
Alena, Santa (sisters from Europe) and Josh (Alena's boyfriend), we are trying so hard to build a solid teaching pool.  Pray that we can have a great week of finding the elect (: 
Hope this a a great week!!!
HAPPY BDAY SISTER JOHNSON & baby Jackson (:
LOVE ALL YALL (:
 
PICTURES(:
 
-CRAZY RAINSTORM (: we look funky.. hahaha but it was a blast.  WE WERE SOAKED!!!  POURING RAIN!!  Walked in it for 20 minutes.. loloolll.. so crazy!!


-SISTER BLANEY AND I ARE REUNITED! (: Did I already tell y'all that?

 
-This is how Sister Blackham welcomed me to the area/apt.  Hide a HUGE penguin in the closet so when I opened the door it gave me a fright.. lolol (:

No comments:

Post a Comment