Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10th Letter - All the snow is gone..

Hello(:
How are all y'all doing?!  I hope just lovely! (:
This week was pretty slow..  Sister Burrows was sick.. Luckily not as bad as I was!  But enough to stay in though..  Now I know how she felt.. hahaha(; But I did a lot of studying while she slept and actually it wasn't bad!  I loved it!!  It is so nice to take the time to sit and really ponder PMG and the scriptures.  I also, looked at some of my old notes I had taken from the beginning of my mission to now.  It was neat to see the growth.  I invite us all to keep a study journal as we read the scriptures!  It has helped my testimony grow!
Barry still is on for the 22nd of February!  YAY!!  super excited for him(:  He is progressing so well!!  The ward has been great at fellowship for him!   
Yesterday was an amazing Sunday service!!  All three hours were beautiful!  I love the gospel!  I love family wards too!!  I don't know if I am excited to go back home to a singles ward.. haha!
We got two new elders in our area.  They are white washing it from the last elders..  One is straight from the MTC and the other has been out for 18 months.  They are great!  Sister Burrows and I are excited to work with them.  The Harwells didn't really like the other elders in our ward.. and they met the new ones and they said the spirit hit them that maybe these elders can help Maria's two sons to be interested.  It was a bitter sweet moment.. haha  But when they told us.  Sister Burrows and I could feel it too!  Which is exciting!  Because they can really become an eternal family(:  We will always be their girls(; hahaha.  I know I am being dramatic.  But they are my favorites (:
OH!  Our mission is doing something really neat!  I want to share it with you and invite you to join us too!!  I'll attach the document!
I am out of time..  But read it!!  I know that it can help us all draw closer to our Savior!  It starts next week!
I love you all!!  (:
Love,
Sister Knell

No comments:

Post a Comment