Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2nd Letter - Thanksgiving Week!

Hi!! I hope all y'all had a great Thanksgiving!!!! (: Mine was good!! The family that feed us we so fun!! and the food was delicious!! (: This week was very slow again and I got sick.. ): and then got my poor companion Sister Burrows sick too!! So it was very very slow! But We are both finally feeling better!!! (; YAY!! The beginning of this week was super rainy!! and I think that is where I got sick. We walked 4.5 miles in the pouring rain! -it wasn't raining when we left-keep that in mind! haha (: So after that I got really sick. But the ward members here are amazing and took really good care of us!! (: I was so grateful!! Saturday was a meeting just for the sister missionaries. It was beautiful!! Our mission Presidents daughter came and spoke to us. She served in AUS. She spoke about "Whole vs. Hole" and what the differences were and how we want to be WHOLE missionaries and women. Then sister Craven spoke about being "holy women" which is what Whole means Holy. It was amazing! I wish I had more time to tell you more about it! Maybe next week (: Sunday we got to help teach in YW which was a lot of fun (: I miss YW!! (: It was great! I sure love y'all!! OH!! Thank you Kathy Mills and the Young family for the birthday goodies!!! Made my day!! Love, Sister Knell (:

No comments:

Post a Comment