Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 23rd Letter - Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas my loves!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! (:

We had an investigator at church! First one for us here in Providence!! Yay! Best Christmas present ever! (; her name is Maggie (: I love her! She is like our only investigator right now.

Well this week was good! Lots of ups and a few downs..

 Quick update(running out of time)

Monday we went out to eat with a member and she was a great example of a member missionary! She was talking to our waitron about church! It was great! (: I love when members are missionaries!

Tuesday was a great productive day! The weather was amazing! One of our best days here (: The rest of the week was interesting.. Sister Burrows was sick sadly. Which was hard. I think she got my sickness. Then my bike broke... Brakes aren't working.. So hopefully tomorrow at our zone Christmas conference I can get it fixed and working. (:

Sunday was amazing! One of my most favorite days! The ward had their Christmas program. It was beautiful! The music was amazing!! I love this Christmas season! We are all so blessed to be part of this amazing gospel!! We also got some interesting news on Sunday. The whole stake boundaries are changing. So Sister Burrows and I might not be in the Providence ward anymore. And we might not be serving the two other set of missionaries that we have been with in our ward. Which is sad news. We'll find out more about it next Sunday. But it was a little announcement in Sacrament meeting. The ward was very sad about it too. But a lot of them saw it coming. The ward is pretty big! But they had the boundaries changed 2 years ago. So nobody thought it was going to be this soon. So it's kind of like a mini transfer... We'll see what happens (:

Sister Burrows and I taught the lesson in Sunday School and it was about the second coming of Jesus Christ. The spirit was so strong!! It was so neat to hear some of the testimonies of some of the recent converts in the ward about what they felt about the second coming and how they are preparing. They are so excited about everything in life! And when something goes wrong, they are so strong! What amazing examples they are to me! We tried to go caroling last night with a family and the other set sisters last night after dinner and it was just pouring all night long. So instead we caroled inside and Sister Burrows and I shared a Bible video about Christ and the nativity off of our iPads. It was so neat! The spirit was so strong!! I love the Bible videos! I invite everyone to go and watch some if you have not before. They are on lds.org. And are amazing!

I love you all so much!! I am so grateful for all of you!! I know that Jesus is the Christ! I know that He died for us! Remember Him this Christmas week!! & Please stay safe and warm(:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Love,

Sister Knell
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment