Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27th Letter - - Out of Time Sorry!

This week was amazing!!!  So many miracles!!

But I am out of time!  :S

We had exchanges this week!  I love exchanges!  We have amazing Sister Training Leaders!  I love them!  We invited 4 of our investigators to be baptized on exchanges and they all said YES!!  It was amazing!  Miracles continue to happen!

February 22nd
Barry
Antwon
Dorinda

March 1st
Faith

So excited!  They haven't all been to church yet though..  So hopefully they come!  Dorinda has to work on Sundays and Antwon will only come if she comes.  Faith's sons have been very sick ): so she hasn't been able to come either.  But we are so excited that they committed!!  It's been a great week!  (:

MARIA GOT BAPTIZED!!  On Saturday!  It was amazing!  She asked me to speak on the Holy Ghost.  So I did.. And I cried through the whole thing!  It was very emotional!  I love Maria!  She is my favorite(:  Sister Burrows and a few other missionaries sang a beautiful musical number!  It was amazing!!!!  And yesterday she was just glowing!!!  I love this gospel so much!!  (:

I love you all!!

Xoxo

Sister Knell
Ps pictures!  Sister Stewart and I on exchanges!  And Maria's baptism! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment